Real Estate Development: Financing
This course is part of the Development Specialty Track. Learn more.
Financing is the second step of the real estate development process. In this course, Mark Van Ark, CCIM, will share the knowledge and skills needed to develop financial projections, implement best practices for financial management and reporting, and determine appropriate capital formulation and accumulation. Participants will develop the foundations for a successful financing strategy.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the role of financing in the real estate development process
- Articulate the three subtasks of financing
- Explain the importance of accurate record-keeping and timely reports
- Define various capital requirements needed in each stage of development
- Estimate development budgets
- Estimate sources and uses of funds
Member: $215 | REALTOR®: $235 | Non-member: $255